Sunday, September 2, 2012

WHAT DID YOU THINK OF THE MOVIE? (8º)

EXERCISE 4, PAGE 41: Read the following conversation giving opinions about a movie and then, write a short conversation. It can be about a movie you both liked or only one of you liked. Try to use some of the expressions in exercise 3C, page 41.

A: What did you think of the movie?
B: I thought it was great! What about you?
A: I didn't like it at all. It was boring.
B: That's because you were so busy eating pop corn.
A: And you were so into the movie.
B: Yeah, I was. I thought the acting was great.
A: No, it wasn't. It was awful, and I couldn't see the screen.
B: Why not?
A: Because there was a ver tall man sitting in front of me. All I saw was the back of his head.
B: Oh, no. Well, at least you enjoyed the pop corn.
A: Because I had nothing elsa to do. Next time, let's watch an action movie.
B: Uhmm, not with me. Go with your friends.


No comments:

Post a Comment