Friday, March 22, 2013

REINFORCEMENT ACTIVITY (8° STUDENTS)

As a reinforcement activity, do the following exercise. It's an e-mail that you have to complete. Use the Present Tense.  Then, write a similar e-mail written for you to a friend. Send me a copy to a my e-mail address: faridvillanueva@gmail.com 


Complete the sentences with the correct form of the verbs in the box. (5 points)
play                 have                 listen                 do                 watch                 surf


 
Hi Alexis!

What are you doing right now?  0 I _________ video games. My sister, Mia, 1 _______________ the net and 2 _______________ to music. My brothers, Tyler and Carter, 3 _______________TV. My mom and dad 4 _______________ lunch with some friends. 5 _______________ you _______________ your homework?
See you soon,
Serena

No comments:

Post a Comment