Wednesday, May 30, 2012

SPEAKING ACTIVITY (9°)

Model the following conversation for your group and get ready for the oral activity next Thursday June 07th. 


A: What do you want to do this weekend, Jack?
B: Let´s go on a picnic.
A: Good idea! We could have a picnic at the beach.
B: No, I don't want to go to the beach.
A: OK, How about the park south of town?
B: That sounds good.
A: Let´s ask Tony and Melany to come, too.
B: Sure! Now, the most important thing. what food should we take?
A: I´ll bring some fruit and cheese.
B: Have you tried my chicken salad?
A. UH! melany is vegetarian. She doesn´t eat meat.
B: All right. No chichen. i´ll make some pasta. i´ll bring cookies, too.
A. I´ve tried your cookies; they are great. Bring a lot !
B: Does Melany eat eggs?
A: I think so.
B: I´ll make some egg salad sandwiches, too.
A. I´ll come over to your house to help you, if you want.
B: Thanks, will you bring the drinks?
A: Sure. I´ll bring bottled water and some fruit juice.
B: Cool. i´ll call Tony right now to see if he can come.
A: Great, and I´ll call Melany. Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment